As a cost-efficient alternative we also offer the conversions of the bio filter into wood elements. This alternative is also ideal for areas where it plays a visual role as for example in the entrance of the company.
The elements are installed as supports, which are attached at the edge of the pressure room. Different heights up to two metres are possible.
- Optional zinc-coated or premium steel supports
- Wall height up to two metres
- Ideal as separation wall between two filter tanks
- Cover plate out of premium steel
Already existing bio filter tanks can be equipped with woord conversions. For example when increasing the height of the fiter volume a wood conversion an be installed. The supports are installed on the existing concrete wall. Different kinds can be realised depending which concrete walls exist.
We also offer a film lining for bio filter tanks. This is available as circulating coating as for example to protect wood conversion from leaking water.
- Complete coatiing of the bio filter tank by specialist companies
- Coating of the bio filter via aciad-resistant foil
- All connections and connector blocks out of premium steel
- Later installation possible
- Protection of the concrete from aggressive acid